TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
By using NoSecondDate.blogspot.com (NSD), you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. NSD may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear on the Web Site. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue the use of this site.
ALL OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, IS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF NOSECONDDATE.COM, NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF A DESGINATED REPRESENTATIVE OF NOSECONDDATE.COM
ONCE CONTENT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO NOSECONDDATE.COM, THAT CONTENT BECOMES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF NOSECONDDATE.COM. SUBMITTED CONTENT CAN BE USED, OR NOT USED, BY NOSECONDATE.COM AND ITS AGENTS AT THEIR DISCRETION. SUCH USE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO PUBLICATION ON NOSECONDDATE.COM AND/OR ELSEWHERE.
Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree to not use the Web Site or Services to:
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including any Contribution, (collectively, ‘Content’), that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
- ‘Stalk’ another;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a NSD official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Web Site;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail,’ ‘Spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes,’ or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in the Web Site or Services;
- Engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Web Site or Services, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or part, by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple subscriptions under the same or different names;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You also agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Web Site or the Content posted by others on this Web Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Web Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
You acknowledge that NSD is not responsible for material submitted to NSD or posted to the Web Site by users. NSD cannot not pre-screen, monitor, review or edit all Content posted by users. However, NSD and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to refuse, remove or edit any Content, in whole or part, that, in NSD’s judgment, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate or inaccurate. NSD is not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing such Content. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any Contribution or part thereof, or other communication to NSD. You agree to immediately notify NSD of any unauthorized use of the Service or any other breach of security known or suspected by you.
You acknowledge and agree that NSD may, but is in no event obligated to, preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of NSD, its users or the public.
Any or all Content on the Web Site may be purged from time to time in NSD’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Content you view, submit or post is at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials created by NSD or submitted to NSD, including Content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed on the Web Site do not necessarily reflect the views of NSD, and NSD does not support or endorse Content (including any Contribution, whether or not edited by NSD or its designee or presented on the Web Site edited or unedited, in whole or in part, or alone or with other content) posted or submitted by you or any User.
In operating this site, NSD does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Web Site or NSD mail and e-mail addresses, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to NSD, will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to NSD you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.